"Back to the Ranch"
Moulton Museum is excited to host an opening reception for our “Back to the Ranch” exhibit with Jeff Sewell on March 9th. If you would like to attend, please RSVP below to meet Jeff Sewell as he shares his vision for this incredible Moulton Ranch collection!
Schedule a Tour Today!
Come visit us on Tuesdays from 11 am – 3 pm or on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays by appointment to explore 1874: Into the West and Jeff Sewell’s “Back to the Ranch” exhibit.
Are you a local educator?
At Moulton Museum, we are all about building connections between the past, present, and future. What better way to pass on the pioneer spirit than to share our rich history with the young pioneers of Orange County?
We are now offering field trips for local schools! If you are a local educator interested in scheduling a tour for your students, please email Jennifer Keil, Museum Director, at email@example.com to learn more.
See What Our Guests Are Saying! 😁
- “Fascinating – Well done!” – Kim
- “Thanks for your hard work in putting the Moulton Museum together. My family, friends, and I had a wonderful time.” – Eddie
- “So much to see – thanks!” – Joyce
2023 Swallows Day Parade
Guess what? Moulton Museum will be in this year’s Swallows Day Parade! Join us in San Juan Capistrano on March 25, 2023. Keep an eye out for our iconic stagecoach!
New Blog Posts are Available!
We are humbled and grateful for all the generous support we received during our “Spirit of Giving” campaign. To learn more about our results and future plans for both the museum and future campaigns, click the button below.
From the Archive
March 1, 1904.
Dear Sir: –
Replying to yours of February 28th, beg leave to say that we can let you have 8 or 10 thorough-bred (unregistered) Durham bulls.
Very truly yours,
H. A. Jastro
Moulton Museum App
Did you know that Moulton Museum has a free app? You can meet El Toro by downloading the app on Apple and Android stores. Just click the links below!
Did You Know?
- March 30, 1894 – Prudence, Nellie’s mother, died in 1894 at the age of 40 when Nellie was only 15 years old.
- March 18, 1931 – Mrs. Maria “Jennie” Daguerre died at 72 years old.
- March 22, 1936 – Jane Mathis was born to Charlotte and Glenn Mathis.
- March 5, 1991 – Laguna Hill incorporated with a population of 22,938.
How You Can Give Back
Do you have any personal collections that pertain to Rancho Niguel or Moulton Ranch? Please send us a digital copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.